Monday, September 17, 2012

A little pink party......


A little pink party
with fairy wings a-flutter
with fairy cakes so appealing
with plumes of tulle swaying in the wind
all against a perfect green escape.

Every party needs an invitation card.
A beautifully hand made tutu card
by my good friend, Su.

And so
all my sewing was put on display.


Fairy butterfly wings,
with ribbons and bows and pearls.
Each has an elastic lace to fit around precious shoulders.


Matching the amazing tutus
that my good friend, Bee Lee from Fleur Bebe made,
were Tutu Bags that I sewed.
Each bag had pink and white polka dotted handles,
and a little pink tutu surounding the bag.
 {click on pic to link to Bee Lee's FB page}

A mini coin purse wearing a pretty tutu too .
Topped off with a pink satin bow.

Sewed another type of goodie bag in a shape of a cone.
With pink ribbons and some fluff.

Another version of the cone goodie bag.
This time with a melting effect and brown ribbons.

A set of pink polka dotted buntings decorate the table.



Sweet Sophia,
the birthday girl,
wearing one of my headbands
with rosettes and trails of ribbons,
and a little butterfly clip.


Little Miss Sarah, with her delicate tulle wand that was made by Bee Lee,
doing my duo headband sweet justice.

Beautiful Belle,
dreaming of cakes and wishes and fairies
wearing a  headband with white daisies and a petite green butterfly. 


There is no better way to end a pink fairy party
than to partake in some pink fairy cake
made so expertly by another dear friend,
Yvonne of Serendipity Cakes.
 {click on pic to link to Yvonne's FB page}





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Gail, so poetic! Looking forward to our next collaboration, such an honour working along side such talented and creative friends.

Butterfly Stitches said...

Thanks Yvonne. Can't wait😉

Adora By Hally Essentials said...

An outstanding collaboration! I'm sat here wishing my daughter was a little girl again! Gorgeous work! May this be a good start to more!

Aly xo

Butterfly Stitches said...

I feel the same, Aly. I constantly tell Nik that I ish I can dress her up like this. She does not seem amused.
Thanks for the support;)